The Buffalo Bill Center of the West’s car raffle, an annual drawing that takes place at our Patrons Ball fundraiser each September, always features a popular and sought-after automobile. And this time around the car was this 1968 Camaro.
We have contacted our winner, ticket number 14318 from Baker, Louisiana. Thank you to all for purchasing tickets!
Tickets for the car raffle were $20 each, or you may purchase 6 for $100.
Features of the 1968 Chevrolet Camaro:
- Extensive restoration
- Tuxedo black with jaguar silver racing stripes
- Hot tanked and machined 454 big block
- Rebuilt Muncie 4-speed manual transmission
- 17-inch rocket wheels with new Goodyear tires
- Black and white houndstooth interior
Drawing takes place at our 41st Annual Patrons Ball September 23, 2017, 11 p.m.. Need not be present to win. Click here for all Raffle Rules.