A gorgeous 1967 Pontiac GTO rolls into the Center as next raffle car
The Buffalo Bill Center of the West’s next raffle car—one of our most popular fundraisers—has arrived! It’s this gorgeous, blue metallic, 1967 GTO. Tickets for the raffle are just $20 each or 6 tickets for $100.
- 2-door hardtop coupe
- Tyrol Blue Metallic paint (original paint color)
- Black vinyl top
- Black interior
- Muncie 4-speed manual transmission
- 428 cubic inch engine (while not original to this car, it is a Pontiac engine from 1969)
- Edelbrock 4-barrel carburetor
- Dual exhaust
- 15″ Pontiac Rally II wheels
- Power steering and power brakes
- PHS (Pontiac Historic Services) documentation
- Limited Slip 3.55 Rear End
Tickets for the car raffle are $20 each or 6 tickets for $100. Buy yours online today!
The drawing takes place Saturday, September 19, 2020, at the Center of the West’s annual Patrons Ball fundraising gala. Need not be present to win.