History of Dude Ranching
Presenters: Dominicks from 7D Ranch, Fales from Rimrock Ranch, and Fergusons from Eaton’s Ranch
March 8, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
Cody Club Room, 1240 Beck Avenue
Cody Culture Club: if you love Cody, you’re part of the Club! Join us every second Thursday, January – April. Heavy hors d’ouevres and cash bar at every program.
For our March program, members of the Dominick Family from the 7D Ranch, the Fales Family from Rimrock Ranch, and the Ferguson Family from Eaton’s Ranch to share the evolution of dude ranching in this area and beyond.
Tickets are available at the door; or take advantage of our ticket packages. To learn more, call Rachel Lee at 307-578-4009 or visit our Cody Culture Club page.
- Burg Simpson, P.C.
- Carlene Lebous and Harris Haston
- The UPS Store
Ticket packages available: Visit this page to register.
- $90 Center Member Couple = 2 tickets to each event for members of the Buffalo Bill Center of the West
- $110 Member Tickets/DVD Combo = 2 tickets to each event for members of the Buffalo Bill Center of the West + Characters of Cody DVD
- $100 Community Member Couple = 2 tickets to each event for community members
- $200 Membership/Tickets Combo = 2 tickets to each event + Family Membership to the Buffalo Bill Center of the West + FREE Characters of Cody DVD
- $500 Business Sponsor = 4 tickets to each event + advertising opportunities
- $600 Membership/Sponsor Combo = 4 tickets to each event + advertising opportunities + Business Wild West Circle Membership + FREE Characters of Cody DVD
- DVD, Characters of Cody with Al & Pete Simpson= $20
- OR $20 per person at the door at each event.
Upcoming Cody Culture Club program:
- April 12: Prohibition in Park County: Encounters with the “Noble Experiment,” 1919–1923 with Phil Roberts
Visit centerofthewest.org/codycultureclub or call Rachel Lee at 307-578-4009 for more information.