720 Sheridan Avenue
Cody, WY 82414
Enjoy one of the Buffalo Bill Center of the West’s most popular and dynamic programs: the Draper Museum Raptor Experience.
At 1 p.m. each day the Center is open to the public, staff and volunteers bring out a few of the Raptor Experience’s live birds in the Hub, the Center’s main lobby—or in our beautiful sculpture garden in case of unseasonably warm weather. They talk about the raptors and the program, and answer questions from the audience.
- Amelia, the short-eared owl
- Hayabusa, the peregrine falcon
- Hayden, the Swainson’s hawk
- Isham, the red-tailed hawk
- Jade, the bald eagle
- Kateri, the golden eagle
- Monte, the eastern screech owl
- Remington, the northern saw-whet owl
- Salem, the American kestrel
- Suli, the turkey vulture
- Teasdale, the great horned owl