Center of the West Membership
We provide three different programs of membership to best meet the needs of our members. Each program offers institution-wide benefits.
2016 Member Events
- March 5: Coffee & Curators – Cody Firearms Museum
- April 2: Coffee & Curators – McCracken Research Library
- May 7: Coffee & Curators – Plains Indian Museum
- May 7-8: Double Discount Days
- June 1: Spring Buffalo Gals Luncheon
- June 1: 3-in-1 Exhibition Opening
- June 4-5: Business Friend Days
- July 29: Members Day Trip – Brinton Museum
- August 6: Coffee & Curators – Draper Natural History Museum
- September 10: Coffee & Curators – Conservation
- September 24: Patrons Ball
- October 1: Coffee & Curators – Buffalo Bill Museum
- October TBD: Fall Buffalo Gals Luncheon
- November 5: Coffee & Curators – Whitney Western Art Museum
- November 19-20: Double Discount Days
Learn more about General Membership
Our most popular program of membership—perfect for individuals or families! Tax-deductibility amount varies by level.
Learn more about Firearms Membership
This program is designed to benefit collectors of Winchester, Marlin, and L.C. Smith firearms. Firearms members gain unique access to original factory records by way of serial number searches and factory letters generated by our Firearms Records Office. The information we provide to our Firearms members can be an important tool in establishing the originality and provenance of a firearm. Tax-deductibility amount varies by level.
Learn more about Business Membership
This program includes benefits tailored to businesses large and small. We provide one-time-use guest passes so that you can share the Center with your clients. Your business will receive recognition in our online Business Directory and you can gain access to our facilities for your business meetings, training days, retreats, and special events. Tax-deductibility amount varies by level.
Special thanks to these businesses for their generous support!
The Buffalo Bill Center of the West is a private, non-profit, educational institution dedicated to preserving and interpreting the natural and cultural history of the American West.