The Buffalo Bill Center of the West offers many events, activities, programs, lectures, and more throughout the year. Find out what’s coming up below.
- Buffalo Bill’s Birthday Celebration, February 21, 2014
- Plains Indian Museum Powwow, June 21 – 22, 2014
- Buffalo Bill Invitational Shootout, August 14 – 16, 2014
- Rendezvous Royale, September 15 – 21, 2014
- Patrons Ball, September 20, 2014
- Holiday Open House, December 6, 2014
Current Special Exhibitions:
- Pronghorn Passage
- Scots in the American West
- Journeying West: Distinctive Firearms from the Smithsonian
- Karl Bodmer Prints: Images of North America
- Curator’s Choice: Audubon and Friends
Current Hours: Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Thursday – Sunday
- Greater Yellowstone Raptor Experience in the Draper Natural History Museum, daily at 1 p.m. This informal program features at least one of our avian ambassadors and their handlers. Take this opportunity to see the birds, ask questions, and learn more about raptors.
Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Thursday – Sunday (closed Monday – Wednesday).
December 14: Cody Firearms Records Office open for coverage of National Gun Day, Louisville, Kentucky.
December 23 and 24: The Center will be open these additional days during Christmas week. Regular winter hours resume December 26.
December 25: Center closed for Christmas Day.
January 17 – 19: Cody Firearms Records Office open for coverage of the Las Vegas Antique Arms Show. The Records Office will have a table at the show.
January 24: Family Fun Day, 3 – 7 p.m. Find out more about Family Fun Days. Free for members; $10 per family for non-members.
February 6: Draper Natural History Museum Lunchtime Expedition, 12:15 p.m. Speaker to be announced. Free.
February 21: Buffalo Bill’s Birthday Celebration, 5 – 7 p.m. Free.