The Buffalo Bill Center of the West provides a variety of educational opportunities and school programs for teachers and students. To learn more and to register on-line, click on the following program links:
- Guided and self-guided tours at the Center
- Lending materials including trunks and learning kits
- Museum Adventure Programs
- Skype in the classroom
- MILES program for schools who travel from a distance: a traveling grant to help defray the cost of transportation and lodging
- MILES scholarships for schools throughout the region that cover the cost of admission for school field trips to the Center.
- Resources for Teachers and Students
Please note that our guided school tour schedule is completely booked for the month of May. However, you can still register for a self-guided (teacher led) field trip.
Educational Opportunities Guide
For questions regarding school services please e-mail K-12 Curriculum and Digital Learning Specialist, Megan Smith or call 307-578-4028.
Are your students looking for summer activities? Check out our Discovery Field Trips.
How are We Doing?
After you have taken part in our school services, whether it be a guided tour, a Skype in the classroom lesson, or another offering, return here to evaluate us with a short survey on that particular service: