The Buffalo Bill Center of the West provides a variety of educational opportunities and school programs for teachers and students. To learn more and to register on-line, click on the following program links:
- Guided and self-guided tours at the Center
- Lending materials including trunks and learning kits
- Museum Adventure Programs
- Skype in the classroom
- MILES program for schools who travel from a distance: a traveling grant to help defray the cost of transportation and lodging
- Resources for Teachers and Students
Educational Opportunities Guide
This convenient guide contains all the details on our school services, including outreach programs to the schools.
For questions regarding school services please e-mail School Services Coordinator Megan Smith or call 307-578-4028.
Are your students looking for summer activities? Check out our Discovery Field Trips.
How are We Doing?
After you have taken part in our school services, whether it be a guided tour, a Skype in the classroom lesson, or another offering, return here to evaluate us with a short survey on that particular service: