Visiting Yellowstone National Park
With our Draper Natural History Museum’s interpretation of the natural science of Yellowstone, the amazing works of art portraying Yellowstone’s features in our Whitney Western Art Museum, and much more, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West is the perfect place to begin—or end—a trip to nearby Yellowstone National Park, just an hour west of Cody.
After viewing works like Thomas Moran’s Mammoth Hot Springs at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West, it’s all the more breath-taking to see it “up close and personal” in the park.
Plan early for your trip to the park with this important contact information:
Important phone numbers for Yellowstone
- 307-344-2117: Pre-recorded road and weather information
- 307-344-7381: General park information
- 307-344-2386: Information for the hearing impaired (TDD)
- 307-344-7311: Lodging (Yellowstone National Park Lodges)
Important websites for Yellowstone
- Yellowstone National Park “Plan Your Visit” information
- Yellowstone Orientation Videos
- Yellowstone Webcams
- Yellowstone Lodging
Click here to find out what today’s visitors have to say about Yellowstone.