Visit the Center of the West
Planning a visit to the Buffalo Bill Center of the West? Let us help!
May 1–September 15: Open daily 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Please note: our Cody Firearms Museum is in the final stages of its complete renovation. Join us for the Grand Opening July 6 at 3 p.m. In the meantime, two of the galleries are complete and open! We continue to open areas throughout June as they are completed.
Our other four museums are open!
Hours through the year:
- May 1–September 15: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. daily
- September 16–October 31: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. daily
- November 1–30: 10 a.m.–5 p.m. daily
- December 1–February 28: 10 a.m.–5 p.m. Thursday–Sunday
- March 1–April 30: 10 a.m.–5 p.m. daily
- Admission is good for two (2) consecutive days!
- Adults: $19.75 — buy online
- Seniors (65 & older): $18.75 — buy online
- Students (18 & older with student ID): $18.25 — buy online
- Youth (6–17): $13.25 — buy online
- Children (5 & younger): Free
- Commercial tour operators: visit Group Sales for more info.
- Teachers: visit School Programs for more info.