Visit the Center of the West
Planning a visit to the Buffalo Bill Center of the West? Let us help!
Please note: As of November 18, masks are required for all museum visitors over the age of three, by official order of the Park County Wyoming Health Office.
Hours through the year:
- May 1–September 15: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. daily
- September 16–October 31: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. daily
- November 1–30: 10 a.m.–5 p.m. daily
- December 1–February 28: 10 a.m.–5 p.m. Thursday–Sunday
- March 1–April 30: 10 a.m.–5 p.m. daily
- Admission is good for two (2) consecutive days!
- Adults: $19.75 — buy online
- Seniors (65 & older): $18.75 — buy online
- Students (18 & older with student ID): $18.25 — buy online
- Youth (6–17): $13.25 — buy online
- Children (5 & younger): Free
- Commercial tour operators: visit Group Sales for more info.
- Teachers: visit School Programs for more info.