We have drawn the winning tickets for this year’s raffle car. Check out this video of our two drawings, the car and the necklace.
Martin W. from Casper, Wyoming, had ticket number 1408.
The prize for this popular fundraiser was a gorgeous, blue metallic, 1967 GTO. Tickets for the raffle were $20 each or 6 tickets for $100.
- 2-door hardtop coupe
- Tyrol Blue Metallic paint (original paint color)
- Black vinyl top
- Black interior
- Muncie 4-speed manual transmission
- 428 cubic inch engine (while not original to this car, it is a Pontiac engine from 1969)
- Edelbrock 4-barrel carburetor
- Dual exhaust
- 15″ Pontiac Rally II wheels
- Power steering and power brakes
- PHS (Pontiac Historic Services) documentation
- Limited Slip 3.55 Rear End
Our raffle has ended.
The winner is Martin W. from Casper, Wyoming, who had ticket #1408.
Imagine yourself in the driver’s seat through the video!
Please note that while our Patrons Ball event was cancelled, our raffle drawings still took place on Saturday, September 19, 2020. We have notified the winning ticketholders.