Lending MaterialsThe Buffalo Bill Center of the West has educational lending materials that schools can borrow. Please read through the guidelines and then browse below for information on available trunks and learning kits.
Guidelines for Lending Materials
- Requests must be made at least three weeks prior to the requested date.
- Lending materials may be borrowed for two weeks. Longer periods are considered if requested in advance.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the borrower. An invoice for shipping to your school is included when materials are shipped.
- Once you’ve submitted your request, you will receive an e-mail response that your request is being processed.
- Your visit is not confirmed until you receive a second e-mail within 1 week with details regarding your request.
- Teachers can request materials using our online registration (see link below) or emailing [email protected].
- Please let us know if you have any problems with our online registration system. If you have difficulty, or do not see a screen noting that you have submitted the form, please e-mail Megan Smith or call her at 307-578-4028.