EventsThe Buffalo Bill Center of the West shares the story of the American West in countless ways, including events, activities, programs, lectures, special exhibitions, and more throughout the year. Here’s what’s coming up.
- Plains Indian Museum Powwow, June 15–16, 2019
- 43rd Annual Patrons Ball, September 21, 2019
- Holiday Open House, December 7, 2019
May 2019Open daily 8 a.m.–6 p.m. Relaxing with Raptors program: 1 p.m. daily. May 22: Buffalo Gals Luncheon featuring speaker Lindsay Linton Buk, 11:45 a.m.–1 p.m.
June 2019Open daily 8 a.m.–6 p.m. Recurring programs:
- Chuck wagon cooking demonstrations and samples, 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Monday–Saturday
- Guided Tours: Wildlife of the West, 10:30 a.m.; People of the West, 1 p.m.
- Superheroes of Nature! 11:30 a.m.–noon daily
- Relaxing with Raptors, 4–4:30 p.m.